We humbly ask that you make our ministry a part of your ministry. How can you do this? Here are a few ways you can partner with LCI to reach the unreached nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ:
- PRAYER – Please put us on your prayer lists. We have a huge vision and many needs and know our true provider is the Lord. So please consistently lift us up in prayer. This truly is the greatest thing you can do for us.
- FINANCIAL PARTNERSHIP – We also know that the Lord uses his people to help build his ministry in the world. To this end, we ask you to partner with us financially as the Lord leads you. LCI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under IRS guidelines and all donations are fully tax-deductible as allowable by law.
- VOLUNTEERING – We need stateside volunteers for marketing, church visits, and collecting and shipping supplies. Consider joining our “Action Team” which meets online monthly and in person annually to brainstorm and coordinate the ministry of LCI. This is also where we see promise and talent among people and often becomes the beginning of gospel-centered discipleship opportunities.
- SOCIAL SHARING – We would love for you to spread the word about who LCI is and what LCI is doing. You can find us on the social media accounts at the bottom of our webpage. Please follow us and share in your circles if you like what we are doing!
- TEACHERS – We are always looking for seasoned ministers to help with Bible seminars, church conferences, and teaching material for our translation ministry. Pastors, Ministers, or Teachers can come to Thailand or teach online. We have a separate website called “Logos Library” with e-books, video and audio teaching sessions. We need to continually add to this site. Not a pastor? We also need Youth workers, Sunday School teachers, Music ministers, and others, to train our local churches in your area of ministry. Or simply use your work experience to empower local believers in welding, small engine repair, computers, etc. There’s room for everyone!
- MISSIONS EXPOSURE TEAMS – LCI has hosted many METs, Missions Exposure Teams, over the years. We need a 6-month notice for scheduling and a group leader to work with. Mission activities can be tailored to the abilities of each group. Past METs have held English camps, conferences, children’s home visits, and more. This is an awesome opportunity for Church groups, schools, or even families.
Our Board of Directors
Ray & Misty MacDonald
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Wally & Judy Leonard
LCI Board member
Sam & Dixie Lair
LCI Board member
Jeff & Tracy Harris
LCI Board member, Pastor, Teacher
Shari Greenwalt (Husband Jeff)